Entered Program: 2007
Hometown: Datong, Shanxi
Advisor: Mou Xuanqin, Ph.D.
I earned an M.S.in Mathematic and Applied Mathematic in Chongqing University and entered the Institute of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition in Xi’an Jiaotong University in the fall of that year. My main research interest is few-view CT reconstruction algorithm based on compressed sensing. I am currently involved in project that low-dose CT reconstruction with learned Dictionary. My major work in this project is developing a convergent algorithm for few-view CT reconstruction with learned Dictionary and developing an approach to find the optimal regularization parameter in the proposed algorithm.
-  Junfeng Wu, Xuanqin Mou, Shaojie Tang, A study on regularization parameter choice for interior tomography based on truncated Hilbert transform. SPIE, 79612Z (2011).
-  Junfeng Wu, Xuanqin Mou, Yanbo Zhang. A fast iterative soft-thresholding algorithm for few-view CT reconstruction. The 11th International Meeting on Fully Three-Dimensional Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine and the 3rd Workshop on High Performance Image Reconstruction, pp.72-75,2011.
-  Junfeng Wu, Xuanqin Mou, Accelerated Augmented Lagrangian method for few-view CT reconstruction. Submitted to SPIE on medical imaging (2012)
-  National Natural Science Foundation of China (2005-2007), Medical X ray Optimal Exposure Control based on computing modeling, Grant No: 60472004，Fee: 260, 000RMB.
-  National Natural Science Foundation of China (2006-2008), Projection Data Simulation and Linearity Correction for Polyenergetic X-ray CT, No. 60551003, Fee: 300,000RMB.
-  Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (2007-2009), Quantitative X-ray CT reconstruction method from one rotational projection, No. 20060698040, Fee: 60,000RMB.
-  National Natural Science Foundation of China (2012-2015), Dictionary Learning Based Statistical Reconstruction for CT with Incomplete Projection Data, No.61172163, Fee: 630,000RMB.