Entered Program: 2009
Hometown: Harbin, Heilongjiang
Advisor: Mou Xuanqin, Ph.D.
I resceived my Bachelor’s degree in Information Engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2007 and entered the Institute of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition in Xi’an Jiaotong University as a master-doctoral program student in the same year and then as a Ph.D student in March, 2009. My research interests include beam hardening correction and metal artifact reduction in X-ray CT.
-  Yanbo Zhang, Shaojie Tang, Xuanqin Mou, Improvement of Bi-Polynomial Method for Beam Hardening Correction Based on Consistency of CT Data, Proceeding of the 7th National Signal and Information Processing and the 1st National Conference on Provinces (Municipalities) Level of Image and Graphics, pp. 580-583, Lanzhou, Jul. 2008. (In Chinese)
-  Yanbo Zhang, Shaojie Tang, Xuanqin Mou, Improvement of Bi-Polynomial Method for Beam Hardening Correction Based on Consistency of CT Data, Acta Photonica Sinica, vol. 38(8), pp. 2131-2134, Aug. 2009. (In Chinese)
-  Y. Zhang, X. Mou, and H. Yan, Weighted Total Variation constrained reconstruction for reduction of metal artifact in CT, Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record (NSS/MIC), IEEE. pp. 2630-2634, 2010.
-  Y. Zhang, X. Mou, and S. Tang, Beam hardening correction for fan-beam CT imaging with multiple materials, Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record (NSS/MIC), IEEE. pp. 3566-3570, 2010.
-  National Natural Science Foundation of China (2005-2007), Medical X ray Optimal Exposure Control based on computing modeling, Grant No: 60472004，Fee: 260, 000RMB.
-  National Natural Science Foundation of China (2006-2008), Projection Data Simulation and Linearity Correction for Polyenergetic X-ray CT, No. 60551003, Fee: 300,000RMB.
-  Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (2007-2009), Quantitative X-ray CT reconstruction method from one rotational projection, No. 20060698040, Fee: 60,000RMB.
-  National Natural Science Foundation of China (2012-2015), Dictionary Learning Based Statistical Reconstruction for CT with Incomplete Projection Data, No.61172163, Fee: 630,000RMB.